This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Damn

So guess who broke the fast by being force fed PIZZA? Me.





...But then I woke up.
Gotcha there, didn't I? So I've been fasting for 44 hours now, and I'm still going strong. Day 3 is usually one of the hardest days though, right? That's tomorrow.
Anyway. I was serious before. This morning while I turned off my alarm and snoozed for half an hour, I dreamt that I was being force fed with pizza. By one of the extremely few persons I like in this world. Actually, he's my favorite person of all. He's the only person I ever fell in love with, and I haven't felt different in 3 years. I've almost won him over about 2 times now, but as for the time being, we're just friends. Alas, if I can only get that job we'll be moving out together this summer. As friends. But I'm ok with even that, because I like him so much merely as a person.
But yeah, he might be the only one I couldn't refuse if it came down to it, and he asked if I wanted pizza (hahah, my mother just called downstairs this very moment IRL. "Do you want pizza?" I replied "No thanks.") and when I said no, he fed it to me. I was so upset because I broke the MSF, and I woke up with a sweaty forehead. Glad it was a dream.

I don't think he would ever do something like that for real though. Besides, he can be very absent minded, so if I haven't become thin, established a healthy eating/exercising pattern by the time we move out I'm not sure if he'd notice me not eating. Or maybe when it comes to dinner, but I can say I ate out and the rest is cakewalk.
But then again, he'd probably want to split money for dinner. Hm.
But if the MSF works (no, when it works) I will have laid a great foundation for being happy with myself and healthy.
Today I've had 1 juicy fruit gum and 3 or 4 cups of coffee. When I bought coffee at 7 eleven though, they had some bargain offer and I was thinking "Wow, that looks good, I should buy that" but then I remembered, hey, I'm on a fast. Everything suddenly looked so good, and I wouldn't mind eating pizza either. But I won't.
The weaker I feel, the stronger I am. Come to me, dizziness, come to me weightloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment