This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I forgive myself

Okay, I know I said this and that and I've been bad, but I thought about what Ninah said about restricting. I just need to restrict right now for a little while and fast the days I don't feel exhausted (but not binge the other days though), because right now school is killing me. Finals coming up etcetra etcetra, and a semester assignment. I fall asleep the moment I come home. I can't do this if I'm going to finish this ever. But I'm going to try my best. I will be 50 by june, easy.
Today I've eaten 1 apple, 1 pear and a small plain baguette with nothing on it. I needed this.
I don't know what I weigh. I really want to fast too, but I need to focus on school. I can hardly wait for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment