This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Why don't you get job...

28 hours now. Sorry, I was so bored I just wanted to update. Anyways.
I've been all over applying for jobs. Seriously, I'm not even picky anymore, as long as the wage is OK. I just need a job. ASAP. Yesterday. Pronto.
If I can't move out this summer I'm going to lose it for sure. But in this stupid university student inhabited city, they take up almost all the jobs. Plus I'm 17 until december just to make things harder.
I might get a job at a hotel from July/August though, but still... I need one now.
I'm actually considering turning in a resumee at Mc D's tomorrow. This is how low I've sunk.
On the other hand though, I don't really like Mc Donalds and I don't think I would want to touch burgers and fries after working there. Have you seen the fries and the fat they fry it in? Disgusting! They're DRIPPING afterwards for cripes sake.
Besides, when I'm working I can say "I ate at work" when I come home, and when I'm working I'm preoccupied so I don't think about eating. Even when I worked at Subway.
So this was just me ranting really.
Hope you're all doing good!
You know what to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment