This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 1 - Loops, but not fruity


Frankly, this is really embarassing to write. I'm ashamed. Pic kinda related but not really. It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to?
There's been birthdays, not mine, and red days galore and with them a boatload of food.
Yesterday, it feels like I ate my own weight (altough that'd be impossible, seeing I'm a friend of Keiko's...8 my own w8) in food. I had... No, hang on. I had so much it would take too long to write it all down. There's probably none of the usual binge-foods I didn't have anyways. My plan was to say goodbye and start a minimum 2 weeks fast. Meaning at least until June 1st.
And note to self: NEVER gorge whiskey to try to catch up to everyone. I had been playing D&D and I got there late. Yeah, yeah. I'm a nerd.
I've never gotten that drunk that fast, or that ill that fast. ARGH.
A cute guy was looking after me now and then when I had to lie down. But he was a paramedics student so it doesn't count.

But yeah, day 1 fasting is going down. I overslept and missed school. I haven't thought about food yet. Which is good. As long as I can avoid my mother trying to feed me. But I will.
I will spend today sorting out my thinspo, saving up energy and sleeping a lot, drinking tea, cleaning and doing homework. Constructive.
Astonishingly, my current weight is not all that bad. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
Especially considering yesterday's candyicecreamburgerkingchocolatecakepotatochipsodacereal- spree.
And this time around, everything that could make the fasting hard is tomorrow which is not going to be hard since it's only the second day. Presentations of essays, tests, lots of homework deadlines etcetc.
and this weekend. My stepsisters birthday. But I will weasel myself out of that one, whatever the cost. Go to the city, go see a movie, get the hell out of the house. And that will be it. Nothing more. I've had it with these birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment