This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 1 - MLIA


(this is gonna include random ramblings because... I just have to)
Today went over fine. I had 2 glasses of AJ, which strikes me as bad, but it's the first day of a month long fast so I guess it's not all that bad.

Probably lost a LOT from this morning.
I don't even want to talk about the number... Okay, it was 57,8 which is horrifying.
I was going to do about a boatload of homework in a coffeeshop, but then my ex (or ex-fuckbuddyfenderbender I-dunno-what-the-hell-we-were) showed up, we went to his place and watched Danny the Dog. Yeah.
He offered me food and drinks every half an hour or so, but I kindly refused and had water.
And I noticed, because I hadn't seen him in a while, that he'd gotten really buff. Really.
His arms were huge. He works out all the time.
But then I also noticed a syringe on his livingroom table. Apparently he's also on steroids.

Hahah. If only his sugarsweet girlfriend knew. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not jealous or anything. After all, I was the one who ended it, and I wouldn't redo him for the life of me, but still. She's not my kind of girl.

I also saw MM in the city today. I haven't seen her in a while. She's not exactly beautiful, but she's skinny as hell and envy her for that. Among other things...
I just cling on to the hope that she's still seeing that guy and that Chase doesn't fall back on old habits.
He even said ones, while promising me gold and sunshine he couldn't keep, that "when they got together, it was basically because of the way she looked."
So that sets my standards high I s'pose.

I'll try to cope with this as best as I can, and just hope. Nothing else I can do really.
Otherwise, I'm glad that my brother has come to stay for a while. 500 kilometres is a long distance.
What we did last night was smoke a joint (again: don't misunderstand me. I'm not a stoner or anything. All in all I've smoked about 4 times), he played "Wonderwall" by Oasis on his guitar and we were singing to it. And then we watched some "Superjail!" one of the trippiest shows in history. I didn't get much homework done. Shucks.


Edit: Oh air head. I realize that I haven't actually explained Chase. Chase is the only person I ever fell in love with, going on 3 years without much outcome. We are, if things go according to plan, going to move out together this summer. As friends. I am so friendzoned I could friendzone your friendzone, biatch.
A (the ex) asked me a little about the appartment, and I told him what the rent was, what the place was like and so on. He said "Come on, ditch Chase and let me move in instead"
I just laughed in his face. Even though friendzone might be the lowest level in hell, there's no person in the world I'd rather live with. Not even Gerard Butler.

No comments:

Post a Comment