This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

She's the Queen of my Delusion


All in all considering, the outcome wasn't so bad. 54,4 kg. It's 1 days wasted labor, plus another where I should have done better. I want to work out today in addition to fasting, but I don't know if my cousin could show us the apartment or not. She hasn't called me back.
Still, it's that block! Like a really tough boss in a game...

It's still morning, I'm up earlier than usual.
Yesterday I inherited (uh) some more clothes from, pay attention, my mother's friend's daughter.
I overlooked some. Or rather a lot. Half of the clothes she threw out would be about as much as I have in my entire closet.
And there are a lot of brands, which personally I've never cared much for.
I've fallen in love with a pair of pants. They're camo. I remember when I was about 11, and I had a pair of camo pants I wanted to wear all the time. This one, however, is HUGE. I'm rolling up the ends and using a belt on the narrowest hole.
And there's this other really long black raincoat (but the fabric isn't, you know, all raincoatish).
If you button it up, it looks very lady-like. But if you don't, and this is exactly why I love it, it looks like it came straight out of the Matrix.
I've always, since the first time I saw the movie for the first time back in '99 (I was 7), wanted something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment