This is my ribcage. If you're not here to support, get out. If you're an outsider, get out. However, if you are here on your quest, you are most welcome. Leave a comment, and I will follow you.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 5 - The Downfall of Us All


I don't even want to THINK about this weekend, which was just a big pile of fail.
But I'm back now. I've been fasting today and I've even gone to the gym.
I burned 400 calories.
Also, I realized that the fasting has killed my biceps completely. I'm about as strong as a pudding.

It was a bit embarassing, because even the guy behind the counter noticed that I hadn't been there for a long time. He COMMENTED on it.
And he also said "I looked foxy today." What the ruddy hell?
He's kinda old and bald [very] and big. It was funny.
I had a glass of AJ today (2 green apples).
The MNF is in works again. I was 55 this morning which is a wonder. Not only could I not fast this weekend, it was a complete takeoff. Fucking man on the fucking moon. FUCK.
But a lot was food weight I guess. I won't weigh myself before wednesday or thursday now. Hopefully, I'll be below 54, the big boss.

Today I learned something strange, it's been longer since my A and R has had sex than me. Half a year? ONE YEAR?! I would've gone insane for sure.
Especially weird for R, she used to be the biggest horndog ever.

I'm drowning in homework. I'm really stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment